Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do I do

What do I do

Guys I’m honestly so scared. Everyday I wake up and Brain Cancer is on my mind. Headaches in the morning. They come and go throughout the evenings. I’m nauseous right now in the morning. Sometimes I have a loss of appetite. I don’t know what to do. I feel so alone and I feel like there is no light. This is the absolute worst I’ve ever been. I’ve lost a couple pounds too.

Re: What do I do

What are you doing about your anxiety?

I’ve been trying breathing techniques and try meditating sometimes but I’m too distracted by this fear. I’m convincing myself I have this. I counteract by googling and it I have matching symptoms. I honestly don’t know anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MattBananafone34 View Post
    I’ve been trying breathing techniques and try meditating sometimes but I’m too distracted by this fear. I’m convincing myself I have this. I counteract by googling and it I have matching symptoms. I honestly don’t know anymore
    Sorry to hear how bad your feeling, you say you have matching symptoms well you will because you are convinced you have this illness so the mind will mimic it, because you are reinforcing it by googling symptoms , you know yourself this is a big part of it, you need to get some help for your anxiety it won't get better if you don't work on it,

When l have been it a high state of anxiety l have convinced myself l have all sorts of life threatening illnesses , l know it feels real but its anxiety get it sorted out and try and relax more take care xx

I definitely think its important to get things looked at by a doctor if they are really bothering you. Its probably nothing serious but its good to get some peace of mind. The loss of appetite is due to the anxiety though. Are you staying hydrated? Not drinking enough can cause pretty bad headaches for me.

I’ve gotten a blood test and got a physical exam from my doctor a month ago. She found nothing wrong. I do have nasal congestion still and a bit of pain behind the ear. For all I know, I could be hyper focusing on my head too much and convincing myself the worst. (Which I am)

I’ve gotten a blood test and got a physical exam from my doctor a month ago. She found nothing wrong. I do have nasal congestion still and a bit of pain behind the ear. For all I know, I could be hyper focusing on my head too much and convincing myself the worst. (Which I am)
    You are so please listen to your doctor stop focusing on it focus your energy on something positive

Take care xx

Sorry to hear you feel so bad. I think you’ve answered your own question, you definitely are focusing on your head far too much, i know because i do exactly the same thing myself but with me its my throat. If you can try & take yourself away from those constant tiring thoughts even if only for 10 minutes at a time, it kind of breaks the cycle of negative thinking & makes you realise that when you focus on something else your mind feels freer & a bit less panicked by it all. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    MattB...After two years on the site, I know you do get it. The number of all clears you've gotten from medical professionals alone indicates its not a physical issue. The real issue is what to do about it. If the advice and resources here aren't helping, then real life professional help with your mental state should be the next step.
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Fishmanpa,

You have been a great help throughout the years and I can’t thank you enough. I do owe you and everyone an apology for going through these cycles where I tend to remake similar threads without realizing. The reassurance always helps but I DO need to attain more skill sets to control the anxiety.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information