So I’ve been on a combination of 45mg mirtazapine, 337.5mg venlafaxine and 300mg quetiapine for a few months now and was really starting to feel like my old self these last couple of months. It’s been a long time coming, way longer than I’ve ever experienced before but finally getting there.

I’m taking 2 x 150 and a 37.5mg tablet each day of ven...or so I thought until I just noticed my latest 37.5mg prescription packaging. The label on the box says 37.5 but the contents are 75mg. I literally only just noticed this and have been taking a higher dose for nearly two weeks now without realising. I was wondering why I was feeling a bit more agitated and have noticed I’ve been ruminating again.

I feel so angry that the pharmacy have effed up my progress by not checking my prescription. I went over there to point out their mistake, got an apology and the correct tablets but I’m now worried whether I should just carry on with the higher dose or drop back....will 2 weeks on a higher dose cause withdrawal if I cut back again?

Just as well I don’t have a serious heart condition, diabetes or something, a mistake like that could have caused a serious problem 😡