Hi all,

Been doing well lately but had a massive issue yesterday.

I was leaning into my car putting shopping bags in and somehow managed to press down the windscreen washer button which meant is squirted hard in to my face for about 4-5 seconds. I quickly closed my eyes and washed my eyes with water for 2 minutes. Didn't feel any soreness in my eyes or have any real symptoms however I then googled and was physically sick with worry. I don't think any went in my mouth but would have been minimal as with eyes. I called 111 and a lovely lady put my mind at ease for a bit. She asked if I washed my eyes out which I quickly did and said there is minimal amount of stuff that has an effect in the screenwash stuff. She told me to not worry and if I get any itchiness to was out. I came home and washed my eyes for 10 minutes in the shower and hardly slept. My eye are a bit itchy feeling at times but maybe where I washed them and keep thinking about them. There has been no redness or blurry vision but I just don't know why Google would say it causes blindness. Would symptoms happen straight away if it was severe? For example, it's been 14 hours with no real symptoms so surely that's a good thing! So anxious.