Thread: Periods

Periods

Sorry to any men reading this but this is one for the ladies. I’ve had a bit of a sporadic period happening for the past three months and this month I’m 2 days late where as before it may have been 2 days early or 6 days early. It’s not as consistent as it once was. I sit here in tears because I fear that all my underlying health conditions have become true and that’s what’s stomping my period coming this month altogether? It’s the first time ever that my period hasn’t come. I’m 37 so wondering if it’s just a change in my body and normal for this to happen or not?

Sorry to have to ask people but feel alone a bit

Thanks

Re: Periods

This is perfectly normal and if you are stressed it can affect your cycle, what's making you feel so anxious about it ?
    You can be as regular as clockwork and all of a sudden it can change you will be fine if it's concerning you that much speak to the doctor or nurse take care xx

Re: Periods

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information