Hello All, I guess I am here again looking for some reassurance. I am not a frequent poster but this is my one go to place when my health anxiety kicks in. So a month ago I started with lower right abdominal pain. Sometime feels like hip and also radiate down into pelvis. More of a dull ache than a pain and also has radiated round to my lower back again same side. I am conscious of it all day every day and does not hurt more when move or eat. Probably a bit worse when sitting. As someone who has always drank too much at home (couple of glasses of wine most evenings) I am terrified it maybe liver or kidney related and my go to anxiety is always that it is cancerous. Having tried to muddle through for a month hoping it would go away and putting a brave face on but with it always on my mind I have bitten the butlet and went to see dr on Friday. She felt my abdomen and said I was not guarding against her exam and tummy was not hard. Also did wee sample and no issues there. Now waiting for appt for bloods on Thursday and very anxious. Plus pain is still there and moved mostly more central right abdomen. I did help
My daughter move to uni about 3 days before the pain started but not sure muscular would
Last this long, start several days after or move around abdomen and back so much. Worried about what bloods may show, and hate fact I back on this spiral of anxiety :(

I did have something similar about 10 years ago that I had abdominal scan for but that was lower right and did not move centrally or affect back. Was also very dull pain always where as this is more crampy in middle at times with odd shooting pains occasionally. Other than the pain I feel well, eating ok, no weight fluctuation, no reflux and no changed toilet habits.

Any ideas or similar experiences?

Thanks
Flump xx