Thread: Internal shakes

Internal shakes

I’ve had these god damn internal shakes for the past few months and they’re driving me insane now. I have them along with heart palps and they’re worse whenever I move, whether it be a tiny bit on the sofa they come back with a vengeance.
    I don’t know where to turn anymore, partner doesn’t want to know because he just says “what do you have to be anxious about” well I don’t know, if I knew I would fix it.

I feel weird 24/7, I don’t know what to do and I’m getting to the end of my tether now.

Any advice appreciated

Re: Internal shakes

I have those internal shakes and have had them for 18 months. They can be connected to low vit D.

For me it’s a symptom of perimenopause, but it’s a symptom that still troubles me and sets off my anxiety.

Hi there

I’ve also had internal shakes for 22 months - they totally freaked me out but I believe they are harmless I think for me it’s definitely worse when I’m stressed out . Although I do suffer from vitamin d deficieny also so this could be a cause .

They are worse when I wake up in the morning for some reason and seem to get better during the day

Sometimes taking a beta blocker helps mine

I've had internal shakes now for years. I do have fibromyalgia, which mucks about with the ol' thermostat, but this can also be an anxiety symptom due to the stress response and hyperstimulation.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    I've had internal shakes now for years. I do have fibromyalgia, which mucks about with the ol' thermostat, but this can also be an anxiety symptom due to the stress response and hyperstimulation.
    Thanks for the reply.
    It’s driving me crazy, doctor thinks it’s stomach related and I’ve mentioned these shakes constantly to them and they don’t seem too fussed, I get them alone with twitching of the muscles too, feel like it’s never going to end just want some kind of diagnosis because I’ve never experienced this before 🤦🏼*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by Codenamechick View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    It’s driving me crazy, doctor thinks it’s stomach related and I’ve mentioned these shakes constantly to them and they don’t seem too fussed, I get them alone with twitching of the muscles too, feel like it’s never going to end just want some kind of diagnosis because I’ve never experienced this before 臘*♀️
    The diagnosis is most likely to be anxiety cocker as these are common symptoms with anxiety. (stress response)

Then again, if you're like me, and you bloody well know that something is driving the anxiety - then push the matter. I didn't take being fobbed off by my GP because I know anxiety and how I respond with anxiety. I was proved right, but it wasn't because I have a life-threatening illness - it's because I have an annoying and life-affecting condition innit.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    The diagnosis is most likely to be anxiety cocker as these are common symptoms with anxiety. (stress response)

Then again, if you're like me, and you bloody well know that something is driving the anxiety - then push the matter. I didn't take being fobbed off by my GP because I know anxiety and how I respond with anxiety. I was proved right, but it wasn't because I have a life-threatening illness - it's because I have an annoying and life-affecting condition innit.
    I have mentioned these symptoms a couple of times to the doctor, they don’t really seem too concerned even though I feel as though I’m going crazy and they haven’t found anything as of yet...

I think the worst part is knowing some things just don’t feel right and they just get labelled as anxiety because they are on the broad range of symptoms that you can get with anxiety. But the issue is, they’re here all the time, I can feel them now in my legs like static...

What is the condition you was diagnosed with?

Thread Information