Thread: Keeping schools open is stupid

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Keeping schools open is stupid

My son is off school during this lockdown. Keeping schools open is a stupid idea while COVID rates are high.

If everybody is locked down, and they stick to lockdown, the cases will be enclosed in the household. But, when you send your child to school to mix with others they're going to either pass it on, or contract it.

Why not lock the kids down too, when the numbers change then open schools and see how the numbers are affected. They're doing the damned thing backwards which will no doubt cost more lives.

Oh, and don't reopen pubs, clubs, bars or restaurants until last! They're bloody breeding grounds. Balls to your alcohol tax money you greedy fat cats. Health comes before profits you ugly buffoon (Boris).

The Tory party are literally like babies in a nursery trying to stack their ABCs.

Blanket wide 1 month lockdown. Get the numbers right down. If it needs 2 months, so be it. When the numbers are down slowly reintroduce society and make changes to lifestyles.

I've had enough now. The solution really is that simple. I was always taught the best ideas are the simplest. I had the KISS principle drummed into me (keep it simple stupid). It works every time. But when you put all these babies in their playpen they fight, and throw giant lego blocks at each other. Keir Starmer is about the only grown up among the bunch.

Don't even go on Twitter. The trolls are running about "A lockdown is not needed". Daft idiots, seriously. At first I thought all of this was a joke, I even pondered the idea of a global conspiracy. But, we have a seriously effing problem on our hands and all people can do is attack Keir Starmer. What he said in Parliment was bang on.
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 04-11-20 at 19:42.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thread Information