Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What if I am the center of my own Universe?

What if I am the center of my own Universe?

A bit of fun thinking. What if everybody and everything around me is my reality?

That doesn't make sense does it? To define it better the world and the Universe around me was hand crafted specifically for me. What if my family, my friends, those who walk by in the street, you folks are all for me and this experience on earth is uniquely mine?

This is what new age guru's speak of. But I'm not speaking new age mystical stuff.

Although it sounds ludicrous and narcissistic to think that the center of the universe evolves around me and your all part of MY reality that is the case. For me, and for you. You are also the center of your Universe and your reality because how you experience it and the things around you are specifically made for YOUR reality. And if I'm in your reality ... which I am if you're reading this, then our realities are crossed for a reason.

Don't know what that reason is. But hey, there's my little fun theory backed up with zero evidence. I've got a habit of put my brain farts across as fact. It's not intended. Please forgive me if it comes across like that.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: What if I am the center of my own Universe?

Well.

There are many threads to pull at here, including the idea of quantum manifestation and multiple Universes/reality. Most of these theories have a basis in science, although would most likely be outside the realms of what science can currently measure/test.

They have shown the quantum effect of atoms being observed causing an effect on other atoms instantaneously, so communication has happened between two separate atoms faster than the speed of light.

What has this got to do with your thread? It's just the idea that thought makes things happen. Not in the spooky Dr Strange way, but on a more subtle level. In which case yes, you are the centre of your particular Universe I guess.

The idea is that energy is matter and vice versa, which we know to be true.

Quantum entanglement is fascinating stuff. Einstein wouldn't have it, in his eyes nothing could be faster than light, he called it "spooky action at a distance". The Quantum world is mind blowing. Is that something you're into too Joe?

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I was thinking about something last night as it happens. If everything is frequency, including light, then why does light move through "dark matter", but sound (also a frequency on the spectrum) doesn't?

☪️️

I'm into it with one sceptic eye and one accepting eye.

I recently read 'The Law of Attraction' by Esther and Jerry Hicks and wondered what kind of mad ******* drugs they were taking when they wrote it. It's clearly heavily rooted in the land of woo-woo. However, you can extrapolate some common sense ideas out of it too.

My current bedtime read is 'Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself' by Dr Joe Dispenza. This is far more science based (with a little woo-woo) and is more about re-creating your own experience of life and the Universe in a fashion that more suits the way you desire it to be. Funnily enough I was going to recommend you the book anyway once I'd finished it. It's really more based around the idea of 'we are what we think' mixed in with some NLP alongside an injection of the quantum field.

I would say I'm a tentative believer because it answers so many 'wtf' questions that can happen that we tend to brush off as coincidence.

I've also been aware for years that science only applies to phenomena that we can currently measure. The rest may as well be magic, so who knows?

I will most definitely take a look at Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself. I didn't know you read woo. I can recommend a book called "The Field by Lynne McTaggart", it's woo but non the less a good read. For me the woo starts to make some sort of sense when quantum physics is used to explain it.

The rest may as well be magic, so who knows?

I like this.

And this is a good video with Joe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8C3HZpWKAM

I'm positive I have the law of attraction in paperback somewhere. I know it comes highly recommended. I haven't read it, but I remember seeing it going through my boxes.

☪️️

Oh, I know where I know it from. It was in my bookmarks, it's the audio book version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsAuuLfY1Fg

Maybe this is where I've subconsciously picked up the idea I posted because I listen to this a few times a year.

☪️️

Listening now. I really needed this book right now. See Joe, this is the quantum magic I was saying. You're in my reality for a reason and today I needed to hear this book.

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I was thinking about something last night as it happens. If everything is frequency, including light, then why does light move through "dark matter", but sound (also a frequency on the spectrum) doesn't?
    Light - wave/particle duality, electromagnetic spectrum.
    Sound - compression/rarefaction of air. Not electromagnetic as heard.

At this point you need to consider propagation and also, wavelength.

I wondered that one myself as a teenager.

Ah man now I'm down this rabbit hole tonight. Thanks Pamplemousse

Hope you're well during these rough times.

☪️️

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information