Thread: Very worried.

Very worried.

Hey, im 28 apart from anxiety and anemia which im being treated for i have no health conditions, anyway my 1 year old came down with a snotty nose 2 days ago, no temp he has abit of a cough but only cos of the snot but h3 seems so much better now but now i have the congestion in my nose.. feel a bit crappy no temp or cough or change in taste/smell but i cant help but be petrified that we have it my anxiety us vile which is why i feel abit breathless im hoping cos when i dont think about ut its gone, i just aint coping. I havent been around anyone but partner still works.. i just realky dont wanna die. I hate us ill. Do you think its probs just a cold we have. We cant be tested cos no main symptoms. My oxygen levels are fine and my sons Thanks for reading x

Re: Very worried.

You’re 28 and in good health. Even in the unlikely event that you have Covid-19, the odds of you becoming even ill enough to need treatment are incredibly slim. People under the age of 45 have far more chance of dying from being in a car accident than from Covid-19.

If you have no underlying health conditions then it is highly unlikely you are going to die.

What would you think if we didn't have covid around?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks for both replies. If covid wasnt about if just think we had our normal winter cold and id be done with it. Its just all the scary media stuff what comes with this covid. So done with it all now. Its making me ill without even being ill hope your both well x

Quote Originally Posted by xleax View Post
    Hey, im 28 apart from anxiety and anemia which im being treated for i have no health conditions,
    i just realky dont wanna die.
    Best get your head around that one cocker because I can absolutely guarantee that you are going to die. (but probably not yet)

The best thing you can do is to keep your anxiety in check - especially in front of your son. Because this Covid threat will come and go but anxiety will stay for much longer...

Thread Information