Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Trump

Sorry to bring this up now. I'm not American and im happy that Biden has won but im overly worried about just what crazy things Trump might do.

Could he just decide to press the nuclear button for the hell of it at this point?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Re: Trump

I think you might have been watching too much fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    Sorry to bring this up now. I'm not American and im happy that Biden has won but im overly worried about just what crazy things Trump might do.

Could he just decide to press the nuclear button for the hell of it at this point?

I very much doubt it, he'll be under far too much scrutiny.

At least today's historic result is one step towards restoring my faith in humanity, which up until recently it seemed like the lunatics were well and truly taking over the global asylum.

Had the Covid-19 pandemic not happened, the results might have been quite a bit different, probably with Trump and Co just hanging on by a whisker, but could have been wrong.

Nevertheless, I really hope this is a real turning point and a wake-up call to the rest of the world to take its head out of the sand and to stop being so complacent and blasé about politics in general and to look at the bigger picture.

Hopefully Mr Biden and Co might attempt to start addressing fake news and misinformation, which the world was only just starting to wake up to this time 4 years ago, but sadly the damage was already well done by then!!

Sorry all Trumpites!!

In a word, no.

first off, he’d have to leave the golf course. Second, there are way, way to many people involved in that whole process. It’s not a one man show. I do think he will put up a fight, through lawsuits and the demand for recounts. I don’t think he will concede the presidency quite so easily. Hope I’m wrong but I don’t see it happening.

I'm very happy to see the back of the preening narcissist.

Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post

That's what I've been thinking, but it's probably not going to be that easy.

You do all know that he doesn't actually have a glowing red button right?

Actually, yes! If I recall right, it actually takes four counter-signatures, two other co-keyholders, and ideally a Congressional release to launch a nuclear missile in the modern U.S.

Trump's gone very quiet. I think they have him gaffer-taped to a chair in the back of a van somewhere...

Big relief that he's out and Biden's in. Mind you, he's not gone yet, and I don't think Trump is going to go gracefully...

We've got to remember that this was no landslide. It was that close that it could easily have gone Trump's way - which I personally find very alarming.

We've had 4 years to get to know the man, and he's so much of a loose cannon it's scary, but he still got the second highest vote in history, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Trump's gone very quiet. I think they have him gaffer-taped to a chair in the back of a van somewhere...

Big relief that he's out and Biden's in. Mind you, he's not gone yet, and I don't think Trump is going to go gracefully...

We've got to remember that this was no landslide. It was that close that it could easily have gone Trump's way - which I personally find very alarming.

We've had 4 years to get to know the man, and he's so much of a loose cannon it's scary, but he still got the second highest vote in history, am I right?
    Just demonstrates how divided both the USA and much of the rest of the world still is but at least Biden's victory (albeit fairly marginal) is still a step in the right direction IMO.

I just think Trump is really acting like a spoilt brat ATM by refusing to accept and acknowledge his defeat and inciting his supporters to riot. I can't comprehend why he just can't give himself up and leave the WH peacefully and orderly.

Pathetic man!!

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information