Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Re: Trump

If it had been BLM, there would have been a lot more deaths and arrests. I wonder, like many, if some of the protesters were let into places in the Capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    If it had been BLM, there would have been a lot more deaths and arrests. I wonder, like many, if some of the protesters were let into places in the Capitol.
    They're investigating some GOP House members that were giving reconnaissance tours on the 5th.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I seriously wonder what might have happened had it been, say, leftists or BLM protesters attempting to storm the site last week?
    Probably the same, only the charge would be civil rights abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    Probably the same, only the charge would be civil rights abuse.
    Or shot on sight, resulting in further tumultuous protests across the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    They're investigating some GOP House members that were giving reconnaissance tours on the 5th.

FMP
    And aren't they now finding that some members of the DCPD may have been involved too?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    And aren't they now finding that some members of the DCPD may have been involved too?
    Yes, and two members of Virginia police forces have been identified and fired.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post

I seriously wonder what might have happened had it been, say, leftists or BLM protesters attempting to storm the site last week?
    Celebs & politicians worldwide taking the knee?

Now they are finding coppers involved in this the rioting might start. I hope not. I was thinking God help Americans if they find coppers involved.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    I would like to see him dragged across the front lawn of the White House (in his underpants) and let the people at him with manky fruit and veg. As it is, I don't think that anything 'real' will happen except for the notoriety of being the only President to be impeached twice - and I can't help but think that this plays to his ego even more. The guy wants to be remembered, and he will be, for sure.
    Well, we all have our fantasies

Yep, he will love the attention & notoriety. Long before he ran he was hated by so many so I can't see it bothering him. His wallet getting hit or his profile greatly reducing will in my opinion.

All publicity is good publicity. Look how many celebs get convicted and launch a new career off the back of it.

I agree, Terry. "Losing" the election will have been compensated for by the mega media coverage he has enjoyed over the past week or so. He'll see himself as a President in Exile now.

Good to see his golf courses being shunned by the PGA though. Hopefully his inevitable future roadshows will be ignored by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Celebs & politicians worldwide taking the knee?

Now they are finding coppers involved in this the rioting might start. I hope not. I was thinking God help Americans if they find coppers involved.
    Well so far no talk of any copycat violence here in the UK, mainland Europe, nor Australia.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information