Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Re: Trump

The spun nut hasn’t finished he still has 2 weeks left,I am surprised someone hasn’t popped the wanna be dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    What do you base that on? The person doing the nuking would be instantly poor like everyone else. And in the Mad Max world the rich are food...
    There's my second problem - this man obviously doesn't care about a world beyond his lifespan outside of having a lasting legacy. I think if his legacy will be absolutely negative (base turns on him and he's going to jail for life), then he might give the GO order.

He can't give the 'GO order'.

He's President on paper only now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I read (on the Washington Post site) that impeaching him could be done and dusted in a day, rather than by using the 25th against him.

That sorts him out; but what about his supporters?
    I personally think it’s a pipe dream that he could be impeached in that short amount of time. Think back to Nixon. That was pretty cut and dry with both parties calling for impeachment, but it still took awhile. If they think they can get it done, more power to them; I’d say go for it.

In order to sort out his supporters, the Republican Party and the US government as a whole needs to prove that his election fraud claims are baseless and that what his did was wrong. It starts there. Will all of them lose their indoctrination and join the side of reality? No. Quite a few of these people already believed that the federal government is out to get them or that people of color are just waiting to start a race war here. They believed that before Trump came along and picked up their support. Until Trump, we’ve never had a mainstream candidate willing to endorse or at least ignore any of that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    There's my second problem - this man obviously doesn't care about a world beyond his lifespan outside of having a lasting legacy. I think if his legacy will be absolutely negative (base turns on him and he's going to jail for life), then he might give the GO order.
    Frank, none of us like Trump and he makes all of us uneasy. But to go straight to nuclear war is pushing it. Why do you always go straight there to the nuclear option? Is that your biggest GAD fear? Do you stay up too late at night watching Terminator?

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Frank, none of us like Trump and he makes all of us uneasy. But to go straight to nuclear war is pushing it. Why do you always go straight there to the nuclear option? Is that your biggest GAD fear? Do you stay up too late at night watching Terminator?
    No, it's just that everyone believes he's crazy enough to do it.

"Everyone"?

But not everyone believes that. That's what you gotta understand. You gotta fight back against that thought process.

"Everyone" means you, Frank. Your fears are making you think that but they are just fears not actual fact. He's not wrestling people out of the way to reach that glowing red button. that's pure fiction.

What film was it where the President had two big red buttons, close together? One marked 'Nukes' and the other 'Coffee'.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information