Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Re: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by debs71 View Post
    Don't worry.

He likes to make out he is some big tough guy, but he is all mouth and no trousers. Get him on his own, without all of his little minions around him doing his bidding and kissing his backside and like most bullies, he would be nothing but a total pussy. THAT I would lay money on.

He threatens this and threatens that, but that is all down to his enormously out of control ego. His problem is that he is your typical spoiled rich kid. He has never had to deal with the words 'You cannot have' or 'No'. He is used to having things HIS WAY, all bought and paid for by his money and power. Now that the American public have taken that power from him - and there is nothing he can do to change it - he is throwing his toys out of the playpen like a pathetic child.

He will have all eyes on him now, as everyone knows what a loon he is and how he cannot cope with this rejection.

He is frankly not worth wasting anxiety over, trust me.
    Sorry Debs but I had to stop when you put the thought in my head of Trump with no trousers on

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Theyre brainwashed by Fox News, Breitbart, OAN and Limbaugh. They all feed off each other.
    Those are the dangers of indoctrination and feedback loops for you, even if they claim to be smart. I believe it was the great James Randi that once said "even intelligent people can be fooled". Either way congrats on dumping Trump and fingers crossed he actually leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I had to stop when you put the thought in my head of Trump with no trousers on
    Now I'm visualising Trump wandering around the White House wearing saggy-arse Y fronts with skid marks down the back..

*frantically Googles topless shots of Tom Hardy*

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I had to stop when you put the thought in my head of Trump with no trousers on
    Now I'm visualising Trump wandering around the White House wearing saggy-arsed Y fronts with skid-marks down the back!

*frantically Googles topless shots of Tom Hardy*

I don't think we've seen the last of this man. There's already a report that he's considering running in 2024.

Yeah, right now Trump is trying to keep brainwashing his supporters into believing there was voter fraud. None of it has been substantiated. His sons were even posting videos that were declared hoaxes by election officials. He is definitely going to try to hang on for as long as possible. But what else can you expect from a narcissist?

Has Barr's recent announcement given any more power to Trump's campaign? I just have a foreboding feeling that one way or another, Trump will end up back in the White House in January. That the corruption is too far gone.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

If our attempts to sway the electoral college didn't work in 2016, they won't work now. Besides, he can just run again in '24 and make up for lost time.
    Last edited by FrankT; 10-11-20 at 23:49.

This is just plain stupid at this point. Its obvious Biden won and and clearly as obvious, Trump is responsible! Aside from his character, by sewing doubt into mail in ballots, undermining the USPS and encouraging his followers to vote on Nov. 3rd in person, he shot himself in the foot!

Read your history! Mail in/absentee balloting has been happening since the Civil War and the election of Lincoln. There are many states where people have been primarily voting by mail for decades. This is nothing new. We have a system and its worked. This time around, it was overwhelmed and if anything, it shows that we need to look into the efficiency of the system and have contingencies in place to avoid being hindered by a natural disaster or say for example... a pandemic!

So, by sewing that doubt, people sent their ballots in way ahead of the deadlines and many, like my wife and myself, voted early in person within days of the polls opening. There was literally one other voter in the room aside from us and the poll workers. Easy peasy and I know it got counted. The same goes for mail in ballots. Go to the White House website and look up the voter fraud documents posted there. There have been 1071 proven voter fraud cases in the last few decades and they're all listed there. I don't doubt, they'll find some fraudulent ballots on both sides if they look, but there's one truth I think we can all can agree upon, and that is, people are stupid!

I was right though.... Things are going to get crazier than ever!

Trying to keep...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

What scares me most is what these last four years have highlighted to me...that we as Americans seem to have no agreement on what our core values and beliefs are... 70 million some people still voted for Trump. That means either they agree with his white supremacy, bigotry, hate and anger enough to vote or him, or they can at least ignore it enough to do so. Trump got those people to vote for him through fear and anger. How can we get those people to share in the vision of multiculturalism and peace that the other half of us have?

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information