Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Re: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    Has Barr's recent announcement given any more power to Trump's campaign? I just have a foreboding feeling that one way or another, Trump will end up back in the White House in January. That the corruption is too far gone.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I would imagine Biden can easily push it through the courts to get a ruling on whether they are stepping in against normal policy. But I'll leave it to our American friends on here to explain whether he would prefer to avoid the Supreme Court given it's politically loaded as opposed to how ours works.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Now I'm visualising Trump wandering around the White House wearing saggy-arsed Y fronts with skid-marks down the back!

*frantically Googles topless shots of Tom Hardy*
    This might not be the shot you intended

I'm interested to know how our relations will go considering we are into discussing a trade deal. I don't buy the doom & gloom we are hearing because under Obama the US wanted TTIP and Trump also pulled the plug of TTP. Since we are looking at joining the update of TTP will the US look to rejoin?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    This might not be the shot you intended

Does it for me cocker.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    What scares me most is what these last four years have highlighted to me...that we as Americans seem to have no agreement on what our core values and beliefs are... 70 million some people still voted for Trump. That means either they agree with his white supremacy, bigotry, hate and anger enough to vote or him, or they can at least ignore it enough to do so. Trump got those people to vote for him through fear and anger. How can we get those people to share in the vision of multiculturalism and peace that the other half of us have?
    We can't, not without starting a war.
    Last edited by FrankT; 11-11-20 at 17:15.

Well, that's the wrong kind of thinking, Frank. If the rest of us go into this already assuming the worst and being close-minded, then how will anything get accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    We can't, not without starting a war.
    Are you forgetting that's what the other side are saying too? But remember there are plenty of moderates, swing voters and those who don't vote for either main party.

You only get anywhere by listening. Too much arguing and finger pointing goes on so you just end up in a screech fest. I remember my complaints training many years ago saying never rise to it because they will just screech louder then.

hot guy.jpg

I needed something better to look at on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    hot guy.jpg

I needed something better to look at on this thread
    thank god for that. Much improved.

565B4567-96F5-4E7A-B5F6-49089876F660.jpg

Needed one more....just to be safe.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast