I am 29, a recovering agoraphobic who was housebound for over 8 years, I started going out more but then covid hit so I am now back inside and understandably rather anxious.

I have dealt with head pressure before as a result of anxiety or even during panic attacks, feeling as though someone is almost pressing down on my head.

However for the past 5/6 weeks I have had head pressure around my head and a heaviness feeling in my head accompanied with dizziness, the dizziness is not like vertigo where I sit still and feel everything spinning as I have dealt with that before. It is more so when I'm moving around and feel very unsteady on my feet and dizzy almost a drunk dizzy sort of feeling. I feel a bit weird in myself and in my head and feel quite tired. My vision isn't affected.

I suffer with TMJ disorder so my dr put me on string naproxen and Im taking my muscle relaxants in case it was tension headaches and TMJ pain due to that, however after nearly two weeks on that I have concluded it isn't due to my jaw.

I will of course go back to my dr for further investigation but wanted to know if anyone else has anyone dealt with head pressure and dizziness for a persistent length of time like this?

I worry myself as my mum had a brain tumour so as we all do with health anxiety, we jump to the worst conclusion.
I am trying to tell myself it is most probably anxiety and I have got myself into a viscous cycle of anxiety creating the symptoms, worrying about the symptoms creating more anxiety, which then continue creating the symptoms and so on. But the length of time it is going on is worrying me.

Would love to hear from anyone who has had similar symptoms for over a few weeks.