Thread: Neck Stiffness/Headaches

Neck Stiffness/Headaches

Hello everyone!

So this is mainly looking for some recommendations- I had one of the worst headaches last Wednesday. It was short stabbing pains in my left temple- thinking it was a ice pick headache. Since then I've been having headaches most days, it normally worse during the nights. Before lockdowns I used go to a pshcyo a lot to help (I have pain issues in my back due to a accident years ago) and they work on my neck there too. I haven't been able to go since August - I've tried and tried but it isn't possible. I'm trying to do my own lil excises at home and rubbing at it myself-but that lead to a lil head anxiety because I found a lump on the back of my head which is prbs nothing but made my stomach turn with that old feeling. If anyone has experienced this, I love some recommendations!

Re: Neck Stiffness/Headaches

I use a heating pad on my neck when I have bad stiffness. I work at a desk and have horrible posture so I carry a lot of tension in my neck that can lead to headaches. The heating pad helps loosen up those tight muscles. I actually use what we call a “corn bag” where I’m from lol. Basically a fabric bag filled with dried corn and then sewed shut. Microwave it for a couple minutes and put on the achy area. It’s a lifesaver.

Thank you for the reply!! I found a chair messager for my neck that worked wonders!

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Oh I’m so glad! Neck tension is the worst, it can mess with so many different things. I hope you’re doing well!

Thread Information