Thread: Hello internet peeps!

Hello internet peeps!

Hi everyone! I'm new here, my handle is Mistystar, though that's not my actual name lol. I've recently been struggling with my anxiety badly. It's something that I've had since I was 18, and it's on and off (mostly off, thankfully), but as of recent, I've been having problems with it again. My anxiety attacks me at night usually, sometimes during the day, regarding random things going on with my body that it will take and run with. The latest one is that I haven't been sleeping that well, and my brain wants to chalk it up to be a degenrative brain disorder! My rational brain knows it's not, but it's really hard to make the anxiety side of me believe that. So it's been making me have some rough sleeping nights that even my meds don't help with sometimes :( With that being said, I can't wait to meet you wonderful people on here, make some new friends, and help you guys out with my experiences! Hope to talk to ya'll soon!

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Mistystar and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello internet peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistystar View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, my handle is Mistystar, though that's not my actual name lol. I've recently been struggling with my anxiety badly. It's something that I've had since I was 18, and it's on and off (mostly off, thankfully), but as of recent, I've been having problems with it again. My anxiety attacks me at night usually, sometimes during the day, regarding random things going on with my body that it will take and run with. The latest one is that I haven't been sleeping that well, and my brain wants to chalk it up to be a degenrative brain disorder! My rational brain knows it's not, but it's really hard to make the anxiety side of me believe that. So it's been making me have some rough sleeping nights that even my meds don't help with sometimes :( With that being said, I can't wait to meet you wonderful people on here, make some new friends, and help you guys out with my experiences! Hope to talk to ya'll soon!
    Hi Mistystar, welcome to NMP, you’ll find plenty of help & advice here.

Thread Information