Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: poop colour again

poop colour again

I been okay lately with my anxiety

Last few days I been worried about my colour of my poop as it is not brown, not sure whether it is classed as clay colour, white,

Which to me means this is cancer

I have drank more water, but also had have needed to have a dental impression on my teeth, since I need a temporary crown fitted, so no idea whether I have swallowed some of the stuff the dentist use, this was last friday when I had it done,

Trying not to google

Re: poop colour again

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Poop floats and it sinks
    It's different colors and it stinks.
    It can be hard or soft like mush
    Do your business and just flush!
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I am going to speak to my gp, as I concerned about my pale stool, clay colour grey colour, as i don't think it was light brown

I am scared I have cancer either liver, gallbladder or pancreatic cancer, gallstones.

Can changing your diet, like not eating chocolate

My Dad said it does not matter what colour your poop is as long as you go.

I have been on google and it says this could be liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, gallbladder cancer, gallstones.

I am scared

But you always have cancer and don't seem to want to treat the anxiety so why not start with that.

Poo changes colour all the time.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    My Dad said it does not matter what colour your poop is as long as you go.
    Your Dad sounds like a wise man. I’d listen. The more you obsess over this, the farther down the rabbit hole you’ll fall. And it’s a whole lot harder to dig out of that hole when you’re at the bottom of it.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I been okay lately with my anxiety

Last few days I been worried about my colour of my poop as it is not brown, not sure whether it is classed as clay colour, white,

Which to me means this is cancer

Trying not to google
    That's HA code for 'I am terrifying myself Googling'.

What we ingest determines the colour of our poo - food, drink, vitamins, medications etc

If your poo is genuinely clay-like - the most likely cause is something you are ingesting. Certain medications like antacids will turn the poo pale, as will calcium supplements.

Hubs took iron tablets and they turned his black!

But it's also completely possible that, due to your raging case of health anxiety, you could be seeing something that just isn't there.

Since you started posting back in 2013 - you've had every disease, and every cancer under the sun.

You need to put some serious effort into addressing what is wrong with you - and that's your anxiety disorder.

I also read yesterday and the day before that it could be a problem with my bile duct or bile duct cancer

My anxiety is getting worst

I think I am getting worst because my dad had to repeat his bowel cancer screening poop test thingy as he did put a date on the paperwork only on the samples.

I am not yellow, no yellow on the eyes, bit of abdominal pain

Are you not reading our replies?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information