Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: poop colour again

Re: poop colour again

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Are you not reading our replies?
    Yes I always jump to the worst thing first first.

Well it is your choice whether to carry on living like this or not I guess.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I have also talked to my mum about my poop.

She said if I had one of the big c I would know, her poops are all colours as she had grey, clay poop which cleared up, my dad also had the same colour for a while

She said if I had a gallbladder problem stones etc, I would know as one of her friends had gallstones.

I am not bent over double

I am not throwing up.

I am eating okay

I just panic myself whilst reading things on google, maybe I need that blocker on my computer where anything health related turns into cats, my crush or holiday photos

You are going to have to do something and stopping using google is one BIG thing to do

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I think I will have to talk to my gp about my poop colour to see whether it is serious or not. my poop did not float

I will ask whether I can be referred back to cbt or similar

and not to google

Everything points to cancer to me with my poop, as it not one of the normal colours, and can't see sense.

I can't help looking at my poop, because I am scared, I can't just look at is once per week, or every so often, because I am scared I have left it too late

At 36

I am scared I got a blockage in my gallbladder etc, why my poop in grey,clay colour or a ligher colour. like stones or cysts, or liver, pancretic disease even though i am not yellow, i did have an ultrasound in 2012.2013 to find the cause of my adominal pain when i thoguth i had bowel cancer, never once was I asked my colour of my poop.

I can't stop googling and reading about why my poop is grey/clay/pale if my eyes were playing tricks.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 15-11-20 at 19:16.

I have read about grey stools/clay colour on the forum I am still scared that I got something deadly going

I have not been for a poop today so I can't check my colour of my poop

Having ASD makes things more fixed and rigid in your mindset, Phil and you appear to have got stuck on this particular issue.

Have a chat with your GP and see whether you can be referred back to your therapist? You may need a refresher course and some visual prompts to carry around with you for when you are triggered? I'm sure the GP will be able to reassure you re your fears and will be able to tell you some facts about stool colours and variations on the normal range.

What do you think about the Pulis appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Having ASD makes things more fixed and rigid in your mindset, Phil and you appear to have got stuck on this particular issue.

Have a chat with your GP and see whether you can be referred back to your therapist? You may need a refresher course and some visual prompts to carry around with you for when you are triggered? I'm sure the GP will be able to reassure you re your fears and will be able to tell you some facts about stool colours and variations on the normal range.

What do you think about the Pulis appointment?
    Thanks,

I am not sure if he can keep us up I will be happy. was not surprise that Monk got the boot. i would have loved my niece to be the manager but at 2 years old, she would just laugh at the players

My Mum had a look at my poop and she says it not grey anymore. as poop cant change colour once in the bowl.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 15-11-20 at 21:48.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post

Everything points to cancer to me with my poop
    No it doesn't.

as it not one of the normal colours, and can't see sense.
    You can't see sense right enough, but there is likely to be a non-life threatening reason for your poo being this colour (if in fact it is that colour at all)

ARE YOU TAKING ANY MEDICATIONS OR VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS?

I can't help looking at my poop, because I am scared, I can't just look at is once per week, or every so often, because I am scared I have left it too late
    Pretty sure you'd know about it if you'd left it too late mate..

I am scared I got a blockage in my gallbladder etc, why my poop in grey,clay colour or a ligher colour. like stones or cysts, or liver, pancretic disease even though i am not yellow, i did have an ultrasound in 2012.2013 to find the cause of my adominal pain when i thoguth i had bowel cancer, never once was I asked my colour of my poop.
    Are you in agonising pain, throwing everything you eat up, pain between your shoulder blades? If the answer is no, then you probably don't have a blockage in your gallbladder.

Rule out liver because, as you say, you're not yellow. My friend did have a problem with her liver and she looked like one of The Simpsons, only the whites of her eyes were yellow as well.

I can't stop googling and reading about why my poop is grey/clay/pale if my eyes were playing tricks.
    Pack the Googling in. All you are doing is feeding the HA. Do yourself a massive favour and STOP DOING IT.

My money is on this being something your are ingesting because it's the most likely cause and because you have zero other symptoms, but yes, it can be the case that someone with HA as severe as you could be seeing something that isn't there.

I am not in agonising pain, just hip pain and a back pain which I usually get,

I am not throwing up, the last time I threw up was last year when there was a bug going around. no pains in shhoulder pains, just a bit of pain now and again underneath my arms pits which I sometimes get

Anxiety is a beast

we don't have family history of bowel, liver, pancreatic, gallbladder cancer

I was told back in 2012, 2013 I did have a possible of a small non cancerous common pouch on my small bowel, or IBS.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information