Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: poop colour again

Re: poop colour again

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post

Anxiety is a beast
    So isn't it time to tame the beast?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yes it is time to tame the beast, but when I have HA it will be hard. concerned about what colour your poop is (I can't flush without looking) not putting the blue discs in the toilet tank

Also my abdominal could be hurting a bit and sides because i am stressing myself, but I think it something like a tumour etc causing it, or not going properly for a dump.

I do have antihistamine tablets to help me stop sneezing which I take one per day, also I have nurofen I have get headaches or paracetamol for headache or the temp crown as i had a few injections having that done.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 16-11-20 at 20:12.

You are still doing the "yeah but"

You need to be saying "yeah but so what and move on"

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I am going to and get some help my anxiety is getting worst by the day. driving everyone mad. even when I was younger I checked my poop but was never concerned about the colour as I never googled

I not been to the doctors this year. The only thing I have had in my brain scan and that was because I have NF and was due for brain scan.

You have pre-existing physical and subsequent mental conditions. The result is evident in your 7 year history. That said, the times you've applied yourself to professional help have shown proof that it helps you. Time to get back on the wagon Phil.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Anxiety is a beast
    Am I going to get an answer on the ARE YOU TAKING ANY MEDICATION OR VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS? question or not?

Because if you are taking antacids or any vitamin or mineral which makes your poo pale - this poo-phobia ends here!

Yes, anxiety is a beast, and you are constantly poking it with a big stick!

we don't have family history of bowel, liver, pancreatic, gallbladder cancer
    Is there a family history of mental disorders though?

I was told back in 2012, 2013 I did have a possible of a small non cancerous common pouch on my small bowel, or IBS.
    I'm seeing NON-CANCEROUS and IBS so what's the problem?

ASD makes anxiety management more challenging for Phil. He's done really well to get a grip on his HA in the past and I'm sure he can do it again.

The only medication I am taking is antihistamine to help me stop sneezing. no other medication I had a dental crown temp for impressons last week so some the material could still be floating around my symptom

One of my cousins had a mental health issue but his started later than mine.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 17-11-20 at 09:24.

The only medication I am taking is antihistamine to help me stop sneezing. no other medication I had a dental crown temp for impressons last week so some the material could still be floating around my symptom
    Are you still having pale poo?

Do you take anything like Gaviscon? (some people don't think of these things as medication but they affect the colour of your poo)

You have to go through every single thing that you ingest to see if there's a cause.

I am autistic too, and Pulisa is right - this does makes it a lot harder - but it's by no means impossible. If you can learn to accept that you can't always be in control (yep - the one thing that makes the autistic brain melt) then HA won't be the issue that it is now. I'm not saying that you will never have HA again, because I think it will always try and exploit opportunities should they arise, but I've controlled mine for 3 years now, so there's hope for you.

You can do this, you know?

My poop was light brown but came out fast, a bit was floating on the top of the water which I get sometimes. I asked my mum to check the colour again.

No gaviscon, but I do take nirofen and paracetamol if I get headaches, sometimes I may swallowed a bit of toothpaste now and again which is white

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information