Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is something biblical happening ATM?

Re: Is something biblical happening ATM?

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Another case of karma striking again today, one of the IRA nutjobs responsible for the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings was nicked in Belfast!!

Finally some 'Justice 4 The 21'!!
    Wow, that is some good news. That's my hometown! My partners mom was in one of the IRA blasts. I'm not sure it was the Birmingham one. My great uncle owns the pub right next to the bullring as it happens. The one on the corner opposite the markets. For the life of me I can't recall the name of it now.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    I reckon the Planet is stuffed and over-populated and just maybe this is a way of wiping out several million.Plus Mother Earth has the shit’s with the human race. Just my effed up opinion.
    Imagine if it's nature repairing itself and a lot of natural catastrophes is nature's natural immune response. The mind can wonder. I've often thought about this.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Thing is - you're right - and if things didn't happen to wipe a few million of us out, we would be in deepest poo-poo.

We are living longer than we should be thanks to advances in medical science - which is good for individuals, families, and doctors who are, after all, trained to save lives, but it's epically bad for the planet.

As hard as disasters and pandemics etc are there has to be a balance or the planet will go tits up.

It's on it's way as it is...

With this in mind, I have a DNR wish. I don't want to be kept alive when my body has had enough. I don't want my heart to be shocked back into action under those circumstances. I want to go and make some room for somebody else.
    NoraB, you think like me. Or, should I say I think like you. I literally have those same feelings.

It feels quite odd that I survived cancer because of modern medicine. Sometimes I feel like I'm not actually meant to be here but I cheated the system (not in a depressive way).

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post

It feels quite odd that I survived cancer because of modern medicine. Sometimes I feel like I'm not actually meant to be here but I cheated the system (not in a depressive way).

You might not have had cancer in the absence of the modern lifestyles though, swings and roundabouts?

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    You might not have had cancer in the absence of the modern lifestyles though, swings and roundabouts?
    You know, I've never thought about it like that! Thanks Joe.

☪️️

NoraB, you think like me. Or, should I say I think like you. I literally have those same feelings.

Keep your head down as Death seems to have forgotten about that. I've seen Final Destination

Imagine if it's nature repairing itself and a lot of natural catastrophes is nature's natural immune response. The mind can wonder. I've often thought about this.
    Now I'm thinking about the Red Dwarf episode, Psy-Moon

Many a film has labelled humanity a virus. We seem to be doing a lot of the same to our home. Maybe we are just an annoying parasite and the last big asteroid was the universe having a scratch at the parasites of the time? Could we be a celestially transmitted disease? Mother Earth seems to have squeezed out the moon from some encounter....

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Keep your head down as Death seems to have forgotten about that. I've seen Final Destination

I best stay zipped and not kick up the dirt.

Final Destinations are awesome! Along with Scream for some teenage nostalgia.

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Now I'm thinking about the Red Dwarf episode, Psy-Moon

Many a film has labelled humanity a virus. We seem to be doing a lot of the same to our home. Maybe we are just an annoying parasite and the last big asteroid was the universe having a scratch at the parasites of the time? Could we be a celestially transmitted disease? Mother Earth seems to have squeezed out the moon from some encounter....
    Now I'm thinking about the Red Dwarf episode where everything is backwards

☪️️

Now I'm thinking about the Red Dwarf episode where everything is backwards
    Santa Claus, what a b@stard. He sneaks down the chimney and steals all the kids toys

The bar fight was brilliant.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information