Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flashes of light in the outer corner of my eye

Re: Flashes of light in the outer corner of my eye

I also have no changes in my vitreous humor, she didn't even see any floaters, nothing. She had no idea why I'm seeing flashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Myka01 View Post
    I also have no changes in my vitreous humor, she didn't even see any floaters, nothing. She had no idea why I'm seeing flashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    This is something, as the replies show, that is a normal visual anomaly. Just like other physical anomalies we as humans experience, they're harmless. As you've seen in other posts about this, its not serious and medical professionals affirm it. Your own sister, who is a medical professional, also concurs. The fact it only became a worry after you started focusing on it and Googled also affirms my point and shows this is more a mental issue than a physical one. Your eye doctor also confirmed what I'm saying.
    You're hyper aware and focusing on them, that's why.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I also get these from time to time. I remember experiencing them when I was little, too. /shrug

Two eye doctor appointments is enough, things happen, flashes happen, I've had them for years too with nothing wrong.

I'm still concerned and I'm still getting those flashes daily! There clearly must be something wrong with my brain! :( I'm so worried.

I'm still freaking out about this It's been two months now, and I still see those flashes sometimes when I turn over in bed, yawn, turn my head, bend over, or when I walk from dark to light and the other way around. It's driving me insane! I've scheduled an MRI but it's not in three months!

Brain MRI in a week

I'm having a brain MRI in a week and I'm completely freaking out. I'm so petrified, I can't stop shaking and crying. I know they're going to find something in there. I have uneven pupils, I see weird flashes in corners of my eyes, there's something in my brain, I know it. The fear is completely ruining my life. Is it a tumor, aneurysm, MS...

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Did a doctor tell you that you had uneven pupils. or did you measure them yourself?

Every one sees they're uneven, my husband, my parents. I can see it on the photos. They are the same in bright light, but when it getts dimmer one dilates more than the other.. I didn't imagine that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information