Thread: High anxiety over tummy issues

High anxiety over tummy issues

Hey
    I haven’t posted for a while honestly but the last couple of weeks have been a lot.
    This past week I’ve had a really bad diet really. Mac n cheese. Spicy chicken and rice. Avacado [Which is healthy ish] and chicken.

Last night I had a really citrus based beer and a tiny bit of wine. I had a few sharp pains in my tummy but they went off after a bit. This morning I pooped first thing and have been three more times today and held off on eating much but I’ve kept sipping water.
    I assume it’s my bowels playing up cos I’ve had a very rich diet this last week.
    I’ve recently been fairly constipated even though I’ve gone every day it’s just been bits at a time.
    This happens every few months I guess but today it’s making my anxious as anything and I’m kinda just panicking something is wrong. I also skipped a couple days of my sertraline last week entirely by accident.
    Just feeling like I need someone to understand because my family are supportive but get fed up of my anxiety. Any shared experiences or just to reassure I’ll really appreciate it.

Re: High anxiety over tummy issues

I think you know why you have these problems - your diet.

Get back on track with that and things will settle.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: High anxiety over tummy issues

Thanks for replying. It’s the twingey stomach pains that are getting me down but it’s only been a day or so. I guess your insides can feel bruised sometimes, that’s what it feels like.

I had beer and wine and spicy food yesterday 🤔😢😢

Thread Information