Hello all
Not sure where to turn really. I remembered this site from years ago and I found it massively helped me normalise what I was feeling and know that I wasn't going crazy. So here goes.
I've always suffered with some level of anxiety and usually it's directed to my health.
I've been stable for quite some time but I have found myself falling back into the constant fear and worry.
I am 31 year old male. A smoker but trying to quit.
Since around June, I've noticed that when I do any kind of physical exercise/movement such as just going up the stairs, I can feel my heartbeat pulse though my neck. This is still happening now.
I had a video appointment with the GP who said that as I don't have a history of heart problems and my age that I shouldn't be so worried.
The pulse is usually felt hard around and above the collar bone. This lasts a few seconds until my heart rate slows down.

Fast forward to now, I am still experiencing this. My throat feels as if something is stuck in it all the time.
When my heart does pulse hard around my neck/collarbone I can see the pulse in my neck on both sides.

I have regular palpitations usually on a daily basis.

Has anyone else experienced this? What steps did you take. I feel like i am losing my mind and with COVID 19 around I am worried about going to seek any more health support.

Kind regards

Adam