Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: BBC harping on about censoring 'Fairytale Of New York' for the umpteenth time!

Re: BBC harping on about censoring 'Fairytale Of New York' for the umpteenth time!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    For @Lolalee1, a recipe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/t...h_faggot_22530

The above is a more traditional recipe, the offal content is much reduced now.

The well-known shop one; https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/...brains-4s-439g
    Thank You for your reply PM and Terry.
    Those faggots look mighty tasty, I will make some,I don’t mind offal.
    I was wondering if they would change the name to something else maybe brain balls.

Re: BBC harping on about censoring 'Fairytale Of New York' for the umpteenth time!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Thank You for your reply PM and Terry.
    Those faggots look mighty tasty, I will make some,I don’t mind offal.
    I was wondering if they would change the name to something else maybe brain balls.
    Either way me announcing I can't wait to get some down my throat is going to raise some eyebrows

A bit like a woman saying a 2 finger Kit Kat just doesn't touch the sides unlike the 4 finger

I hope it’s just brain balls TerryX.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Definitely.

I wonder how many abusive people still work with vulnerable kids now in these more enlightened times, compared to back in the 80s (and before), especially considering abuse was far easier to administer and to get away with back then.
    It's getting harder for them to get their kicks abusing kids, but it still happens too often for my liking....

especially being made to go swimming with that odious Mr Norton, and also be bathed by him, both as a punishment for giggling when other kids deliberately said or did things to make me laugh, which was a form of bullying in itself!
    He bathed you as a punishment? I mean, how old were you cocker? My boy is 11 and he bathes himself with verbal instructions from me standing outside the door.

She even seemed to give him permission to dunk me under the water in the swimming pool within full eyeshot of herself!
    Blimey! What's with these maniacs having jobs working with kids!

These days I often have fantasies in my head about having punch-ups in a boxing ring with Mr Norton at my age now (43), and me knocking the barsteward for six, even though I don't normally like violence and aggression!
    I'm not a violent person either (unless I've been bullied and abused for God knows how many years and then something snaps) but I used to be the same - imagining all sorts of crap on those people. Then one day, I decided that they're not worth the stress hormones. (I will still haunt them for a bit tho)

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    It's getting harder for them to get their kicks abusing kids, but it still happens too often for my liking....

He bathed you as a punishment? I mean, how old were you cocker? My boy is 11 and he bathes himself with verbal instructions from me standing outside the door.

Blimey! What's with these maniacs having jobs working with kids!

I'm not a violent person either (unless I've been bullied and abused for God knows how many years and then something snaps) but I used to be the same - imagining all sorts of crap on those people. Then one day, I decided that they're not worth the stress hormones. (I will still haunt them for a bit tho)
    Paragraph 1;

I wonder if today's abusive staff members in such places have gotten smarter and more savvy at hiding their brazen antics?

Paragraph 2;

Mrs B, my (female) RSW was the one that made me be bathed by nasty Mr N as a punishment. He used to splash shampoo and water in my eyes and face when washing my hair by doing it heavy-handedly, rather than gently. Thankfully he never touched me up in the bathroom though, so I can't and won't be accusing him of paedophilia.

FYI, I was 8 1/2 to 9 years old when Mr N bathed me.

Paragraph 3;

I wonder the same thing myself, especially as Mrs B seemed to side with Mr N and his crazy antics, despite admitting to not believing in CP herself. I think she was also a little bit oddball herself, and possibly with her own hidden agendas.

Perhaps it might have been the influence of the trade unions or whatever at the time, especially as they were sometimes infiltrated by extremist 'hard-man' elements, particularly back then.

Obviously simpler to just do nothing and sweep the problem under the carpet in order to keep the peace.

Paragraph 4;

Ditto your views.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Either way me announcing I can't wait to get some down my throat is going to raise some eyebrows

A bit like a woman saying a 2 finger Kit Kat just doesn't touch the sides unlike the 4 finger

Your replies crack me up Terry lmfao!

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Mrs B, my (female) RSW was the one that made me be bathed by nasty Mr N as a punishment. He used to splash shampoo and water in my eyes and face when washing my hair by doing it heavy-handedly, rather than gently. Thankfully he never touched me up in the bathroom though, so I can't and won't be accusing him of paedophilia.
    Well that's something at least - I was very worried something like that had gone on. Even so, he still abused you by splashing shampoo in your eyes, and this can never, ever be acceptable.

Well that's something at least - I was very worried something like that had gone on. Even so, he still abused you by splashing shampoo in your eyes, and this can never, ever be acceptable.
    Yeah, similar to one of the barsteward staff members at Winterbourne View in the late 2000s, that the powers that be were caught napping over at the time, but that's a whole 'nother story!

I don't know for certain because she's never answered my messages asking why she rejected me (after ten years of knowing me) - so I can only presume that my diagnosis changes things for her. My step-grandson was a few months old at the time - he didn't have a choice in it.

Smacking has been banned in Scotland now and the whole of the UK will surely follow? I was smacked as a child - it was the norm - but it never hurt as much as withdrawal of privileges.
    The smacking ban in Scotland, and the same one to follow suit in Wales some time next year would have been almost unthinkable some 20 years ago. Even my dad back then (who is now very anti-CP) would have said 'not a cat in hell's chance of that ever happening'.

He also believed the same about indoor smoking bans never happening back then, even though he himself quit smoking back in 1983.

Needless to say, he was proved wrong by 2007, as were many others.

Yeah, similar to one of the barsteward staff members at Winterbourne View in the late 2000s, that the powers that be were caught napping over at the time, but that's a whole 'nother story!
    I was horrified when I watched the programme about it on TV - Panorama was it?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information