Thread: What fun activities did you and your family do while in quarantine?

What fun activities did you and your family do while in quarantine?

Hello everyone,

How's the pandemic treating you?

I guess everyone is in the adjustment period since we dont know when will this Covid-19 be over. I encourage everyone to just stay positive.
    So guys, while in quarantine, what fun activities have you been doing to lighten things up? --- games? hobbies? please share, thanks!

Re: What fun activities did you and your family do while in quarantine?

Well I hoovered the fluff out from underneath the bed yesterday. That was the highlight of my day.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Well I hoovered the fluff out from underneath the bed yesterday. That was the highlight of my day.
    Blimey! I've no idea what's under my bed because I haven't looked for years! Kim and Aggie would have a fit at my slovenly behaviour!

A family that “plays” together stays together a lot of that during lockdown I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by meltedchic View Post
    Hello everyone,

How's the pandemic treating you?

I guess everyone is in the adjustment period since we dont know when will this Covid-19 be over. I encourage everyone to just stay positive.
    So guys, while in quarantine, what fun activities have you been doing to lighten things up? --- games? hobbies? please share, thanks!
    Hey! Being in the quarantine, our family did a lot of new things together, especially with my kids. My wife learn to love plants and beginning to hoard them .
    Then 3x a week, we do music - well I teach my kids to play the guitar. It is so happy to see that the whole family is enjoying despite of the lockdown.

I wanted to share an article that would give ideas to some who will bump into this thread - on how to enjoy and make the lockdown a fun one (http://dadvsspawn.com/indoor-activit...ng-quarantine/)

Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by Solarbind View Post
    Hey! Being in the quarantine, our family did a lot of new things together, especially with my kids. My wife learn to love plants and beginning to hoard them .
    Then 3x a week, we do music - well I teach my kids to play the guitar. It is so happy to see that the whole family is enjoying despite of the lockdown.

I wanted to share an article that would give ideas to some who will bump into this thread - on how to enjoy and make the lockdown a fun one (http://dadvsspawn.com/indoor-activit...ng-quarantine/)

Ciao!
    That's really great.

I read somewhere that sales of musical instruments, especially guitars and keyboards have been going through the roof this year.

And push bikes even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Hahaha that is a very good highlight @NoraB. And was it satisfying?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Blimey! I've no idea what's under my bed because I haven't looked for years! Kim and Aggie would have a fit at my slovenly behaviour!
    Hahaha you should try, it may give spark

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    A family that “plays” together stays together a lot of that during lockdown I reckon.
    Yes exactly! This pandemic pave us the way to be closer to our family even with our differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarbind View Post

Ciao!
    That is a good read dude! After reading it, I started to search games for my the family. And I bought a Clue clue board games, we enjoyed being detectives. It gives spark to the neurons

It is nice to bond around with music too, but I only sing, kinda weak when it comes to instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    That's really great.

I read somewhere that sales of musical instruments, especially guitars and keyboards have been going through the roof this year.

And push bikes even more so.
    Yeah right! I saw ads on social media. Actually my daughter asked me to buy her a V8 with mic condenser. She loves to sing like me hahaha.

Thread Information