Hello, I hope this isn't too tmi, I would rather post here where I can be anonymous because I am a tad embarrassed to talk about this IRL. I am a 22 year old female with horrible health anxiety. recently I got a lot better at controlling it, no major issues. Recently I noticed I having been going to the bathroom regularly. Normally I go once in the morning. but I have been constipated for about a month now which has never happened to me before. I noticed I've been having cramps on the right and left side of my chest and abdomen too. I guess where the stomach and large intestine are?

Since this is new to me of course I am telling myself something is seriously wrong, AKA colon cancer, yipee.

But I also have also been pretty inactive due to covid, staying in my room all day doing school, sleeping late, and eating irregularly (too little or too much). I have done this stuff before but never had an issue so I am really not sure whats up.

now I have a constant pressure/cramp feeling on the right side of my abdomen, though it could be because I am thinking about that area, I've had my health anxiety do this to me before.

I messaged my doctor about this and she said she thinks colon cancer is incredibly unlikely (she knows I have bad HA so she kind of helps me with my cancer fears)

Has anyone had something like this happen to them before and should I be concerned at all? Id appreciate any input and I hope this wasn't too tmi. Thank you in advance!