Thread: OMG what the hell

OMG what the hell

Hi all

I missed one does not even that long ago say 2 hrs obviously I have taken it now should set my alarm to take it on time

But in the space of two hours of missing the tablet.

Is it normal like hell I all of a sudden freaked out and had flashbacks. I have never experienced that before and I'm worried. I had a incident that was related to online and phone call activity and seen a number on my phone that I didn't know and bam I started freaking out panicking and having flash backs.

Re: OMG what the hell

Quote Originally Posted by little kyle View Post
    Hi all

I missed one does not even that long ago say 2 hrs obviously I have taken it now should set my alarm to take it on time

But in the space of two hours of missing the tablet.

Is it normal like hell I all of a sudden freaked out and had flashbacks. I have never experienced that before and I'm worried. I had a incident that was related to online and phone call activity and seen a number on my phone that I didn't know and bam I started freaking out panicking and having flash backs.
    Quetiapine has a very short half-life, about 7 hours, so taking it as prescribed is important, but I'm not sure that missing a dose by a couple of hours was necessarily the problem, especially if you're on an extended-release form.

What are you taking quetiapine for, at what dose, how long have you been at that dose and are you taking immediate-release, or extended (XR) pills? Are you on any other medication? Have you had any other blips recently?

Morning and night 25mg short life. For depression anxiety and for an event that left me with trauma. Been in it over a week if not longer

Quote Originally Posted by little kyle View Post
    Morning and night 25mg short life. For depression anxiety and for an event that left me with trauma. Been in it over a week if not longer
    2x25mg/day is a small starting dose. Are there any plans to increase it? The recommended dose for depression is 150-300mg/day and up to 750mg for other conditions. Given you've only been on it a week I think what you felt had more to do with the stress you're under than from being late taking the dose.

Let the prescribing doctor know if there is a repeat.

Thread Information