Hi all

I had a baby 2 years ago and started developing stomach issues a month or 2 after she was born. I ended up with pain and went to our local emergency room where I was given a ct scan and a ton of bloodwork to rule out appendicitis’s . I was told by the dr that everything was normal and the symptoms subsided. Fast forward 2 years and I just had another baby. I was bringing my chart over to my midwife and my hospital admission chart from 2 years ago was in there. I read the report from that day and noted that the ct report showed everything was totally normal except my spleen was mildly enlarged at 14cm. I have been doing so well with my health anxiety but this lead me to a spiral and down the google rabbit hole. Everything I’ve looked at online is so confusing a some places say a spleen is normal up to 14cm and some places say recent pregnancy can impact it and then others say I must have lymphoma and am dying. I have had a massive amount of blood work with pregnancy etc and more cbcs, liver function tests and all that then you can imagine and everything is pristine except mild anemia which I have had for 25 years. My rational brain says this was 2 years ago and you wold be sick or dead if it was something bad and the spleen thing is obviously no big deal since no one has ever mentioned it to me at all (the er doc, my gp and my gastro dr all got the report) but my anxiety brain says otherwise. I just wish I had never read that stupid report.