Thread: Very scared I have stomach cancer

Very scared I have stomach cancer

Hi everyone I’ve had bad pain under my left rib for three weeks now, pain also radiates round back and right side. When I wake up it’s worse and I woke up in the night having pain and panic last night. The pain is constant in the mornings and eases off slightly in the afternoon I am also short of breath I’m not eating much, waiting on blood and stool tests but the wait is agonising and I am convinced it’s stomach cancer. I am 50 yrs old. Any words of wisdom?

Re: Very scared I have stomach cancer

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I assume you have seen a doctor?

I guess Dr Google has diagnosed stomach cancer??

I really don't think cancer would ease off as the day went on so you can rule that out.

What about acid indigestion/reflux/costochondritis/pulled muscle - there are so many things it could be but you would need to ask a medical professional to be fair.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thank you so much for your reply Nicola. I had my blood test results back and all were normal. Hopefully I can calm down now.

Thread Information