Thread: Awful

Awful

Has anyone felt worse on this? I have never felt so low in all my life, it knocks me out but I feel like crying all the time, I am having anxiety and panic attacks and depression. I’m on 30mgs

Re: Awful

Hi Clareneon, I've been on mirtazapine since 2012 along with venlafaxine. The mirt made me sleepy during the day for the first 2 weeks or so, but that gradually wore off. However it still helps me to sleep at night. Can I ask how long you've been on it? Most ADs need time to 'bed in'.

Have you tried CBT for the anxiety? This WILL pass though ok? I know how terrible it feels but hang in there. Have to nip out so I'll look in here later this evening.

Re: Awful

Quote Originally Posted by Clareneon View Post
    Has anyone felt worse on this? I have never felt so low in all my life, it knocks me out but I feel like crying all the time, I am having anxiety and panic attacks and depression. I’m on 30mgs
    to NMP,

So you are taking mirtazapine for anxiety, panic attacks and depression, or it is causing these?

Is this the first antidepressant you've tried? How long have you been taking it and are you on any other medication, or supplements?

Thread Information