Hi! Only few weeks after my major lung cancer anxiety (which turned out to be asthma...) here I am again. 2 months ago my eyelids started to twitch. Mainly the left but sometimes the right as well. It is not getting better, maybe worse but I am not sure. 3 weeks ago I started to feel mild pressure in my head, which became really uncomfortable now. It is only a pressure not real pain but it worries me. Sometimes headband-like, sometimes only on the left side. Sometimes I feel that my neck is stiff, sometimes my scalp feels sensitive. I had this kind of headache in 2018 (clear CT scan solved) and in 2019 (clear MRI scan solved) so it's not completely new. I wouldn't be worried (oh, of course I would...) if there wasn't the eye twitching but constant headache + constant eye twithching seems bad. I know that maybe my HA is the cause but I am terrified that it is brain tumor. And thx to lockdown, I can't go to my GP or a neurologist or an MRI... Pls help! I'm sick of worrying, in 2020 I had only 6 weeks without some kind of cancer worry.