Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine to fly

Re: Vaccine to fly

Quote Originally Posted by debs71 View Post
    That is a totally unknown quantity at this moment. You'd need a crystal ball to work that one out, I'm afraid.

The proof will be in the pudding, if the vaccine is actually approved for use and what the data says after (we hope) most people take up the option of actually having the vaccine.
    True but we can speculate and airline bosses and suggested a immunity passport may be required. I wish governments would set out guidelines more of what happens if you don’t or do take the vaccine

Airlines are really stuck in the middle because countries may issue different guidelines. Having a pass might be a way to avoid lots of different rules.

It's a matter of wait and see. If they do enforce certain things your choices are clear.

Is it so different to all the different laws we have to respect when we travel?

I thought Phil had a fear of flying?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    I thought Phil had a fear of flying?
    He has. He's been on about short hauls at first to see how he handles it. Otherwise he trains it around some of Europe.

If he can't get back in from France they have plenty of spare dinghies they can lend him.

I have a dinghy but it has a hole in it
    Don’t think Phill will be flying long haul for awhile,maybe this is a good time to conquer that fear.

I am feeling a little anxious about the covid vaccine. I am still worried they will restrict my life and I won’t be able to go football or pubs or concerts. Sure there may be saliva testing or covid tablet vaccines in development but will these really happen? Swab tests are two jabs don’t seem appealing? Can anybody reassure me normal life will continue?

I felt ok about vaccine before but now it gives me nightmares

Gawd strewth Phil,you are worrying about yourself what about your wife?has she got a tongue I hope so.

Your life will be the same.Have you started CBT again.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I am feeling a little anxious about the covid vaccine. I am still worried they will restrict my life and I won’t be able to go football or pubs or concerts. Sure there may be saliva testing or covid tablet vaccines in development but will these really happen? Swab tests are two jabs don’t seem appealing? Can anybody reassure me normal life will continue?

I felt ok about vaccine before but now it gives me nightmares

No one will be able to give you the reassurance you want no matter how many times you ask the same question, Phil.

I appreciate that your interests are very important to you and you need to know what is going to happen. It's really hard to accept that there are no definite answers to what you need to know, only possible outcomes but I don't suppose this will be enough to calm your anxieties?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    No one will be able to give you the reassurance you want no matter how many times you ask the same question, Phil.

I appreciate that your interests are very important to you and you need to know what is going to happen. It's really hard to accept that there are no definite answers to what you need to know, only possible outcomes but I don't suppose this will be enough to calm your anxieties?
    Yep sure nobody can give me a proper answer yet I understand that.

However needs to be an open society discussion especially when Sky News run polls to say ban those who don’t take a vaccine.

I am not just worried about myself I know people in the family who won’t take it so let’s say they make it you need a passport to go to the pub so “uncle Bob” can’t go to Amanda’s 21’s birthday Meal. Someone in there family can’t take vaccine so family holidays are out or Andrew gets left behind. Soon it affects mental health if people are banned from normal things depression suicides would be on the increase I find this very worrying and people would become second tier citizens. Even if I did get a vaccine eventually I would feel uneasy about those who are banned from society. It’s all very stuff of a sci-fi movie. Maybe you can address these concerns?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Maybe you can address these concerns?
    Sorry... "It is what it is" - DJT

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information