Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Vaccine to fly

Re: Vaccine to fly

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Fair play Len, we do get half an hour to do our shopping in certain supermarkets on the first Monday of every month.

We have to adapt - as in make adaptions to make life easier - like with other 'disabilities' or go under trying to do it the NT way which just isn't compatible with the autistic brain.

I openly stim when I need to stim and I don't give a shite what people think. People will just have to cope with me gently rocking back and forth, or stroking my furry keyring (not a euphemism)

I also pick my skin and Hubs isn't too happy with that, and I quote - "It bloody well mings!".
    Wel I don't give a monkeys as to what other people think of me either, as that's their problem at the end of the day, even though I generally try my hardest not to draw attention to myself in public by acting in ways others might perceive as 'odd', which is obviously my prerogative.

It's when we end up being bullied and physically assaulted that it becomes problematic, and it's just not worth the aggro most of the time, and in the past I often got told that I probably asked for it, even by my own parents.

Re: Vaccine to fly

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Wel I don't give a monkeys as to what other people think of me either, as that's their problem at the end of the day, even though I generally try my hardest not to draw attention to myself in public by acting in ways others might perceive as 'odd', which is obviously my prerogative.
    Since I had my nervous breakdown - I don't have the capacity to suppress the urge to stims anymore. I've had to get my head around not caring pretty fast lol

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information