Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
That's why I feel this country should be doing the same. I don't understand the reason for opening pubs and restaurants because they're breeding grounds. All seems a bit ludicrous. It sucks to be in this situation but I think we all need to be patient and proactive.

Good things come to those that wait?
We absolutely should be doing it too, but for whatever reason we have a large minority of people who 'know better'.

I will concede that some concessions need to be made to the economy and you can't just expect every single person in the country who can't work from home to just suck it up, but we as a population really do need to play ball a bit more and stop whining like little babies about our 'lost freedoms'. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
It all depends on compliance and human behaviour and the Great British Public please themselves because they can.
Yes I completely agree, I'm just suggesting that it's not all a big guessing game. There are very sophisticated modelling tools out there that can predict multiple levels of outcome in startling accuracy.