Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine to fly

Re: Vaccine to fly

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Phil, there is a question those in charge need to ask: is it worse to restrict people for a time or let them run free increasing the deaths of the vulnerable.

If you take the economy out of the equation it's a no brainer. People can learn to deal with change to preserve the lives of others.

Nut allergies keep getting mentioned on here today. Some people dislike nut allergy warnings and places that restrict menus because of it. But it saves lives. Isn't that more important?

Smoking. Look how annoyed smokers are over restrictions placed on them. But isn't it more important to reduce lung cancer cases in those who don't smoke?

How many want to drink and drive? How many want to drive aggressively?

Why is someone's need to party greater than someone's existence? Imagine how you would feel if test & trace went one step further? Imagine if it traced who you killed? How terrible would we feel? How terrible would we feel if that death was the result of wanting a beer?
    Im sorry but you can’t compare seatbelts and smokers to a vaccine. I skipped my TB jab at school are you going to tell me how bad I was? I had that choice though. When it comes to injectable and medical treatment only YOU should decide unless you can’t make choice yourself due to illness. I think it’s very dangerous when people here are suggesting what medical treatment others should take. People who think everybody’s should have the vaccine need to think through the logistics peoples personal reasons. Nobody should be shamed for refusing a very rushed vaccine I am sure many others would agree.

Phil, you miss the point which is other people are denied the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Phil, you miss the point which is other people are denied the choice.
    The death rate and hospital rate will fall once everybody is vaccinated. Even the government have said they will trust people to take there own choices as it should be.

You keep pushing peoples bloody buttons Phil.
    Don’t take the vaccine leave it at that,at the end of the day I don’t think anyone gives a rats a rse.

He added: “Absolutely not, categorically there will not be an immunity passport in the United Kingdom."

Prof Chris Whitty today told MPs social distancing restrictions could start being lifted once 20 million vulnerable Brits have been vaccinated.

But the Chief Medical Officer also said that could only happen "gradually" and not in the next three months.

He warned "we’re all very nervous about January and February" and said "I think it’s very unlikely we’ll get to zero level of risk.”
    Instead, Prof Whitty said, the government would likely choose to lift restrictions despite people still dying of Covid each year - like thousands already do from flu.

He added: "At a certain point society, through political leaders... will say this level of risk is a level of risk we think it is appropriate to tolerate.

"Just as we accept that in an average year, 7,000 people a year die of flu and in a bad flu year 20,000 people die of flu.

"That’s just we accept that as that is what happens biologically.

Not quite forced vaccination but forced testing to get more freedoms

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rticle-9068529

Seems this is the route some countries want to go down I am glad in the uk it’s voluntary

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post

Seems this is the route some countries want to go down I am glad in the uk it’s voluntary
    I see nothing wrong with requiring a negative test result to board a plane. It’s already happening in multiple states in the US and I see that continuing for the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post

Is there any particular reason why you’ve whined, pissed and moaned your way through this entire thing?

Seriously, it’s beyond parody at this point. You didn’t want to work because there was a risk of contracting Covid, you didn’t want to wear a mask because of anxiety. You didn’t like the idea of people being furloughed because, in your words, they were just enjoying “free money”.

Now, you don’t want to be tested, you don’t want to be restricted in travelling and yet, you don’t want to take a vaccine either because you’re afraid of needles.

You’re pretty far from being a team player there Phil. Frankly, it might be time for you to look in the mirror and try to do your bit with this pandemic rather than being a snivelling whiner who seems to enjoy complaining.

Just a thought.

Phil, have you ever spoken to a therapist or psychologist?

Well said, Gary. I've long lost any sympathy I might have had for Phil and am just sick to death of his selfish, self-centred childish whining.

Put up or shut up, Phil. Enough.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread Information