Hi Kalie, wow they have got you up to that dose quite quickly, do you know why? My doctor only increases me at 37.5mg at a time and I stay on each dose for at least 4 weeks before we look to increase. I do think something else kicks in at 225mg though so that might be it... Ian will be able to advise what.

My trigger is feeling unwell, but when it's vague and I can't describe it. I always have to know what it is so I can fix it and get better, but when it's difficult to describe or you have quite a few symptoms then I get myself in an anxious state. I've been feeling unwell the last few weeks, my doctor thinks it could be a water infection so I am on antibiotics... My brain keeps saying what if it's something else. We are also super vigilant so any new symptoms.
I know what you mean about feeling calm but all in your head, it's like we go looking for it, or the tablets help physically but not mentally. I think up to now ven has helped me physically but not mentally, my mood hasn't lifted at all... I wouldn't say i was depressed but I'm not feeling positive or hopeful, when I was on citalopram previously they would help physically then mentally and then I would be better. It does help me getting it all out on here though.

Back on my CBT activity sheets today and I also have to add in progressive relaxation. Read through the mindfulness stuff and I'm not keen on that to be honest, I will give it a go when I take the dog for a walk later though.

Always here Kalie if you need a chat. Take care. Ava x