Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Well here we go... 150mg

Re: Well here we go... 150mg

Thank you panic down under for replying to be well that gives me hope that maybe the meds are starting to kick in and in time maybe the anxiety side of it will subside too I was previously on this med but was on 150mg around 2 and half years ago came of it because wasn't recommended in pregnancy I guess I'm a little bit more calmer and relaxed then I was when I started was constant 24/7 anxious and panicky now I'm getting some relaxing time so I should be grateful for that and to know it's still early days gives me more hope thank you

Hi Kalie, we sound so similar in a lot of ways with previously being on Cit and now ven. It's good you are getting some relaxing time and fingers crossed in a few weeks things will be significantly better.

Still chugging along here, no change really. 8 weeks on the 150 ven dose and 2 weeks on the 30mg nort dose. Still suffering with anxiety. Better than I was but not anywhere near where I would like to be. It's the stomach anxiety I hate the most which I have today. Might give my doctor a call in two weeks when I have been on the nort a month and ask to be increased to 187. As much as I really don't want to increase, it's pointless being on the medication if it's not working correctly. I think giving it 10 weeks is long enough, unless i feel better in the next 2 weeks that is.

Still feeling sick and feel like I have an upset stomach and it's really doing me no good being at home on my own all day. Roll on Saturday when my husband is off work.

That's it for now. Ava x

Hi Ava,
    I know it's so disheartening when your getting some improvement but not completely where we want to be they do say some time it can take upto 12 weeks to get full benefits from the med especially if you have previously been on the med before for some reason it can take even longer to settle I joined at know when I was previously on this med it worked wonders for me and I hope to be at that place again soon I think it's also to do with covid and lockdown and feeling fed up with not many things we can do that makes it even worse for us hopefully not long and we will both be where we want to be with this medication I hope your sicky feeling goes soon nothing worse then feeling sick.
    Take care
    Kalie x

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information