Hi all, so after a week of non stop panic and a teary session in the doctors this morning, my doc has decided to up my ven dose to 150mg. I thought I would use this thread to a) keep track of progress and b) hopefully find some ven buddies on the same journey as me so we can support each other.

I had some bad news about a week and a half ago and since then my anxiety has skyrocketed. It has got to the point where I am really struggling to cope. Symptoms i am having are...
Pretty much 24/7 non stop anxiety at varying intensity levels.
A lot of unwanted thoughts.
Very breathless and sweating a lot with minimal effort.
A lot of thought rumination.
Can't concentrate on anything else.
Agitation.

I am already on 112.5mg and have been for quite a while so I am hoping the increase will not be too brutal. I also have 7 diazepam to help when needed. I won't lie I took one about 30 minutes ago as it all just got too much. I really hate taking them as I am petrified of addiction. I have only ever used them when starting or increasing an ad and they are only 2mg. My husband says I should use them if I need to and stop beating myself up about it but It's really hard for me to take one.

I am lucky that I am working from home until March next year so I don't have to go into work. My aim is to make sure I eat healthy through this as the last few days I have struggled to eat, to also drink lots of water and to ensure I go out for some exercise every day such as taking the dog for a walk.

Please feel free to jump on here with me and share your experiences of increasing as any encouragement is always appreciated.

I am taking the first 150mg tomorrow morning. I am hoping and praying and crossing everything that this increase works for me. The Doc did say I could go right up to 225mg (I only ever increase at 37.5mg at a time) if needed but I would love for it to just be the one increase.

Take care... Ava x