So my HA is at an all time high. Starting with a therapist on Friday so fingers crossed it's the start of the road to recovery.
In the meantime I'm worried about everything. Every day something (or things) new. I'm just looking for a bit of reassurance for now.

We were in Tenerife last summer for a week (feels like a lifetime ago now ). Anyway my daughter, who was 12 then, got fairly badly burnt on her shoulders and upper arms. The suncream we put on was supposed to be waterproof but it all washed off when we went to a waterpark. After a day or two it nearly seemed to turn raw looking. But she didn't complain much. We put on some after lotion on her and it seemed to do the trick pain wise.

But I'm worried about skin cancer on her shoulders now because of it. Every now and then it worries me. Am I completely over reacting to this?
She had to get 2 vaccines today on her upper arms. When she removed her shirt I thought her shoulders and upper arms looked red. But the nurse did comment that she was roasting. Probably because she had come out of school which was warm and she had her jumper and jacket on all the time. But when I saw the red arms I panicked. Part of my brain is telling me I'm being ridiculous ( which I usually am these days).
Please someone tell me I'm not being logical here. She had red arms and shoulders because she was hot. And I need to stop worrying about that burn last summer.