Thread: What is this ????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is this ????

So I’ve been having problems worh knees recently where it gives in as I’m trying to get up and creakes a lot when I move tbh I’ve put it down to lack of movement during lockdown. Yesterday when I was doing my exercises I noticed I had a soft swelling behind my left knee on the outer side I’d say a size of gold ball checked on other side and it’s flat. Obviously it sent me in to spiral and I ended up googling which I know I’m not meant to anyways google is sayings it’s probably a baker cyst or can be scaroma which scared the living day lights out of me. I can only feel this when I flex or straighten my leg when I bend it can’t feel it. Has anyone has
    This before and it turned out to be nothing sinister. Got an telephone triage with gp today not
    Very keen on the telephone appointments I feel better if it’s face to face 🙈.

Well just spoke to go from the image I sent him he said there a little swelling and it’s looks like a cyst or muscular and we need to get an ultra sound just to know what it is. He said from the picture it doesn’t look anything sinister. Obviously me I’m really worried and really worried as he said we need an ultra sound to know what exactly is happening and he couldn’t rule out cancer he just said from the picture it doesn’t look like it’s anything serious and it’s very very common
    Last edited by Sunshinegirl82; 26-11-20 at 12:19.

Thread Information