Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,013 of 1013

Thread: Continuing struggle with depression

Hi Lisa

Thanks for your kind reply. I do feel like this is all my fault though. I've been here for a year in July and I'm not making any progress or getting any better - in fact I am probably worse in some ways. This is my fault and I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking this is the case, or for being totally fed up with me by now.

Regarding your cats, most do seem to like cheese but watch how much you given them. It is ok in small amounts as an occasional treat but is not good to given them too much.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

thanks for your cat advice! i woke up at 2am with big fighting noises and found them terrorising the cats next door! oops!

sorry you're not feeling better since you've been here.. at least you know no one will get fed up with you here.. and you have your appt next week.. good for you.. lets see how that goes hey.. just see how it goes..

well unfortunately i'm off to work on this beautiful sunny day. My agency just offered me a job in the place I see my CPN! i'd probably end up typing up my own notes!

i hope you manage to get out for some fresh air today.. take care my lovely,

Lisa
    xxx

Hi Karen

Hope you managed to get some sleep.

I know this isnt easy for you and i am sorry if you think i have being harsh, that wasnt intended it was just what i felt i needed to say to you from my point of view. I know i am no expert but i also know i have being at the bottom and how hard it is to get out of it, but i wanted to and you have to want to.

Dont every say you are worthless and wish you hadnt being born. You have helped so many people on this site and they all want to help you.

Give people a chance, no one has miracle answers but it doesnt mean they wont support you as you try to find the answers you need yourself.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102

Thread Information