Hi all—Thank you for being willing to read and possibly empathize. I have been under lots of stress and anxiety for varying reasons since early November. Since then —I’ve had lots of random muscle twitches all over...mostly concentrated in the legs particularly thighs and calves. When I am up doing normal activities I don’t notice anything but when I sit down to rest/relax they start up again! They are not large twitches but many random small ones that are starting to scare me and cause severe panic attacks. Which in turn doesn’t help. I’m hyper focused on them and wonder if my mind might be manifesting them? I wait for them to return every time I sit and when sleeping—if I force myself to meditate and relax I can almost make them disappear but the second I’m not focused on letting go they come back. It’s been going on for about 2 weeks. I’ve also tried magnesium and drinking lots of water but they seem to stick around. I’m terrified and loosing sleep over fear of a serious disease. Please help!
Thanks!!