Thread: Brain Tumor

Brain Tumor

Hello everyone. Back again and really struggling. Last Sunday I forgot my pin code to get into work and since then my mind has been a warzone. Feelings of pressure and butterfly's in my head. Sick stomach and lack of appetite. Twitches all over my body. I've had enough my anxiety is at an all time high I even went to urgent care in the hospital whwre I was given a neurologic exam where all was OK except for a slight tremor in my left arm. I've booked an MRI for tomorrow morning as I feel this is the only way I can finally put this brain tumor fear to bed. I've had this fear for years each year I have a different symptom to worry about but now I've had enough. My heart is racing and this will be the toughest 4 days of my life waiting for the results but hopefully I get the all clear and can finally live my life. If anyone has any advice about the mri process it would be appreciated as I've never had one before and am quite worried. I've paid extra to get my results sent in 48 hours and am absolutely dreading the phone call.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Re: Brain Tumor

Quote Originally Posted by ConorWhe View Post
    ast Sunday I forgot my pin code to get into work and since then my mind has been a warzone.
    If I had a pound for every time I've punched in the wrong code at work, or my pin number, or my mobile phone unlocking code - I'd be a millionaire floating around the Bahamas on a Tom Hardy shaped lilo sipping Pina Coladas..

How did the MRI go? x

Quote Originally Posted by katy_s View Post
    How did the MRI go? x
    All good thank god. Got my results the following day.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thread Information