Thread: Granuloma removal

Granuloma removal

Hi I had a Pyogenic granuloma removed on 25/11 and I got a letter today dated 26/11 saying I have a phone review on 15/12. Is this normal to have a review after minor surgery or are they going to tell me something horrible.

Re: Granuloma removal

I would imagine fairly standard.

I think I would view it that for them to write to you on the 26th, it's highly unlikely they would have any results back and if they did have them back that quick I don't think they would be leaving it until 15th to review. I'd imagine it's purely to check you have recovered ok and not experiencing any problems as a result of the removal.

Try not to worry, sounds like a routine letter.

Thanks for the reply. Logic tells me your right but the little health anxiety voice on my shoulder says otherwise lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner0788 View Post
    Hi I had a Pyogenic granuloma removed on 25/11 and I got a letter today dated 26/11 saying I have a phone review on 15/12. Is this normal to have a review after minor surgery or are they going to tell me something horrible.
    Call them, in this day and age with all the stress and anxiety we have every second of every day with the pandemic, they can tell you if this is just a normal follow up or not.

Thread Information