Hi all

Looking at recent posts it seems a lot of us are coming back to NMP for help with HA recently 🥺

It’s nice to know you’re not alone but also makes me sad that so many people are going through this too

I am supposed to be at work today but I spoke to my manager last night about having today off so I could talk to and hopefully go see my doctor get her to check me over and hopefully put my heart fears at rest and I could carry on until this lifts

We have to ring at 8am for docs appts and she isn’t there until Thursday 😞 so for the next 2 days I’ve got to try and keep it together I had a relatively good day yday didn’t have a panic attack came close once or twice but managed to keep it at bay I worked last night as well and was ok

Today I don’t feel as calm as yday haven’t panicked yet but still got that constant feeling of being frightened in my stomach and chest my back muscles are very sore I am taking paracetamols every 4 hours to try and get some relief also using hot water bottles

I want to ask the doc if it’s possible the new bed I bought 3/4 weeks ago could have caused a fibromyalgia flare up and then the pain from that being in my back and chest sets my heart related HA off is that possible?

I feel guilty for not being at work I feel like I’ve let myself down for not being able to face it

I am definitely going to speak to the doc Thursday even if I feel better I need some kind of treatment plan I need to think about medication for this because it’s ruining my life

A friend at work told me to try Kalms tablets has anyone tried these? Did they help at all? I would rather take something like that for a start to see how I do

Thanks guys