So as I said previously I had a bleed during sex a while back, then started having back and pelvic pain. I have just been to see the gp who has inspected my cervix and vagina area thoroughly and said that I have a completely harmless cyst called nabolitian cyst and there's absolutely no reason to worry about it at all. She said chances are it may have popped when I was having sex and said these things happen and ends up being completely benign. She has taken swabs to check for infection that can cause these symptoms I am having. Like an idiot that I am, googled what the cysts was and already, in rare cases, it can be cancer 😭😭

I said I'm getting quite frightened now that it is cancer and she said love, if I was worried you'd be straight down the hospital having more tests done. Please, don't worry. She said she told me because she could hear in my voice that I was scared and just wanted to reassure me. I said what about my smear because it only checked for HPV which was neg but it probably still cancer as I know people can still have cancer without HPV and she said they check the entire sample for everything but then they generate a letter that they didn't look at the sample if it was HPV negative.

But I think she should've just said everything was fine, instead if it wasn't that much of a worry. I've never had these symptoms before and I am still saying goodbye to my family, trying to tell myself that I've lived my life and that if I die, it will not be an issue. I am in such a mess guys! I still have a deep feeling that I have cancer and by the time it is diagnosed, it'll be too late. My boy is going to be left without a mum. I lost my mum when I was young and I don't want to leave him. He needs me to care for him 😭