Thread: Mri Results

Mri Results

Hey guys. So the dreaded brain MRI results came in and I couldn't belive it. All clear!! You guys have always been there for me and I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am. You would not believe how sure I was I had a brain tumor guys. I was basically writing my will. I got the results today rang this morning to the doctors office where they said they can't tell me the results it has to be the doctor himself. I imminently thought the worst and managed to convince them to send the radiologist report. Unremarkable mri no sign of a mass. A huge weight immediately lifted and if you can manage to get an mri to put this fear to bed I highly recommend it. It will be the most anxious time of your life but after it its all over. I always thought when people told me my symptoms were anxiety it was a cop out and an easy explanation but guys it really is. Everyone on here knows their stuff

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Re: Mri Results

Quote Originally Posted by ConorWhe View Post
    Hey guys. So the dreaded brain MRI results came in and I couldn't belive it. All clear!! You guys have always been there for me and I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am. You would not believe how sure I was I had a brain tumor guys. I was basically writing my will. I got the results today rang this morning to the doctors office where they said they can't tell me the results it has to be the doctor himself. I imminently thought the worst and managed to convince them to send the radiologist report. Unremarkable mri no sign of a mass. A huge weight immediately lifted and if you can manage to get an mri to put this fear to bed I highly recommend it. It will be the most anxious time of your life but after it its all over. I always thought when people told me my symptoms were anxiety it was a cop out and an easy explanation but guys it really is. Everyone on here knows their stuff

Hi ConorWhe, i’ve been following your story & i’m so pleased for you that you’ve had such good news. It really is unbelievable how certain symptoms can trick us into believing the worst, but unfortunately thats the way it is with us health anxiety sufferers. As i type this my husband is in the hospital having a treadmill test as not sure if he has a heart problem, i’m in pieces worrying about him as i can’t go with him due to covid, just hope it all turns out good. Anyway you take care & enjoy your peaceful mind.

Conor fantastic news for you oh the relief must be unreal so so pleased to hear this news take care xx

Thank you. The relief is crazy literally feels like a massive weight has been lifted.

Thread Information