Hello, HA has unfortunately come back with a bit of a vengance recently. I've been experiencing quite intense tingling in one of my upper thighs at night time when I lie on it (if I lie on my side to sleep) and a bit of tingling elsewhere in both legs, but mainly there. Nothing else notable, no pain and it doesn't look anything different.

Anyway, I am aware that it's important to see a doctor for tingling (and I know nobody here can diagnose me!) but I am absolutely terrified. I'm 27, in fine health, but I'm always terrified about any kind of medical intervention (even though I obviously know that if they do find something, it's best to know about it!).

Is there anything anyone can say that might help somebody with awful doctor phobia? I will book an appointment (have to wait until tomorrow due to the booking system at my docs), but it might not be for a couple of weeks, so any words of wisdom that will help me not be a nervous wreck for up to two weeks would be really appreciated! Thanks