Thread: Covid-positive result

Covid-positive result

Hi everyone,
    So from my title you can see I’ve tested positive for covid. I’m absolutely freaking out, terrified of what is yet to come. Me and my dad work in a school and last Friday he became ill. Cough, breathlessness and now has loss of taste and smell. I developed a cough on Sunday and took a test Tuesday which came back positive, my dads test result is yet to arrive. My mum is now not feeling well so has done a test. Im on day 5 now of symptoms but last week I kept getting hot and Cold and developed a rash so am wondering if I’ve actually had it longer and that was the onset. I’ve now lost sense of smell and taste. I want to try and stay calm and focused as I can imagine my anxiety won’t be helping my recovery process. It’s the not knowing what each new day will bring that upsets me. Has anyone on here tested positive and if so can you help by talking through what happened with you and the outcome x

Re: Covid-positive result

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

There are a few tested positive posts so have a read of this sub forum.

Hope you feel better soon.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Katey come join us on the post below yours, several of us are there tracking our days and symptoms.

Thread Information